[Dailydrool] Amanda, yuse can....

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:09:01 PDT 2011

shush... it's ,Boome, I'mr trying to be quiet:

Amanda, dis be da first time I ne able to get to computer since I saw yuse
sadded, beautimoius face yestaday on da Daily Drool Calander, amds I just
gottsta says to yuse:

"Amanda, sweetie, cutie pie, Yuse can come and visits us and chews up  Momma
and Dads shooz under, on, and ober my bed anytime!!"
ARRROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Oops, here comes Dad, and he's..........

Boomer!! Get AWAY from that laptop.......too late....He already sent a
pawscene email.....I KNEW that something was up....The DailyDrool Calander
picture was back to yesterdays picture every time I looked at it.....me an
my prevert dog......Bonehead Boomer

I am so, so, so sorry Ms Amanda, forgive him, he's a knothead, a
known-bonehead.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208 (daddy, donta signed my name, I don't want
that purty girl dat awcidentally chewed upped a shue to knows dat I'm
welated to Boomer-he's so embpawasan)
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129

Arnie ATB: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY