[Dailydrool] Condolences, drool and other

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Tue May 10 05:04:56 PDT 2011

We are so sorry to read of the passing of Tas and Daisy.  We hope that the
pain eases for you with each passing day.

Congrats to Annabelle and Charlie on finding forever homes where you can be
loved and taken care of!  We are glad to hear that Mona is feeling better
and we hope that continues.  Drool for all!

Finally, we hope everyone has a great time at the Michigan Waddle and that
lots of money and awareness is raised for the houndies there.  We would like
to make a point of getting there for next year’s waddle.  This is one crazy
spring and summer around here for us.  Our older son is graduating from
college, our younger son is graduating from high school (all in the same
weekend) and we will have a wedding coming up this summer!  Lots of things
for a mom to prepare for.  Next year this time, it will be me, the DH and
bassets and so a lot more time to do new and different things for us.

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz