[Dailydrool] Sister Gracie scores!!

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu May 12 15:19:12 PDT 2011

You know the individually wrapped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that come in a
big bag?  I love, love, love those things.  There were 3 left from Easter,
and I picked them up and took them into the den, the plan was for me to
finish them off.  They are still in their wrappers, mind you.  Dropped one.
And here comes wicked Sister Gracie, who can move very quickly for the right
incentive.  She runs over and grabs it before I can walk around the chair
and pick it up, then Gracie runs for the pet door...I try to grab her but no
collar...out she goes into the dark night with her prize.  And that was the
last of the peanut butter cup AND the wrapper, she apparently ate the whole
thing, wrapper and all.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net