[Dailydrool] Squirrel!!!

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Fri May 13 19:33:10 PDT 2011

Dis is Gallagher.  Da man dat built our houwz came by taday.  Momma ansahed
da door and da man had a baby squirrel in his hands.  Momma wouldn't let me
ousside.  Da squirrel was climbing on da man.  He told mamma dat he rescued
da baby squirrel when he wuz 1 day ode and fed him twee times a night.  He
came to my house and I thot he was bwinging me a new treat.  How cum da man
not gimme da squirrel.

Momma here.  In a house with 3 bassets when the door bell rings they go out
to greet the guests.  You can not imagine how fast I grabbed them when I saw
him holding a baby squirrel.  It was almost 5 months old - so near full
grown.  I thought that Gallagher's eyes would pop out.  He wasn't here about
the squirrel, but carries it with him all the time.  NOT something you see
(or want to see) every day.  This guy is a major animal lover and knows the
dogs real well.  I don't know what possessed him to bring it to our house.

ASST - warning - Humans are falling victims to squirrels.