[Dailydrool] Positive attention

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri May 13 21:39:02 PDT 2011

Today I took Honey to the chiropractor for just a minor  adjustment, and
this lady walking by, got so excited over Honey.  She  grabbed her camera and
asked if she could take her picture, she said she just  "loves" bassets!!
Ofcourse I said yes, as would any proud mama. Honey loved it,  she gave her
all these sweet sad face eyes, that lady was just in awwwwwww of  how short
and sweet she is.  I told her she has a sister just like her at  home, and
she said bassets are her favorite dog...........That was a nice  way to
start the day this morning!!   Barbie and her Camera  loving  basset Honey.

In a message dated 5/13/2011 10:49:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,