[Dailydrool] Waddle 2011

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Sat May 14 17:55:24 PDT 2011

We are SO grateful for those who have come out and braved the AWFUL weather
to help us help homeless hounds here in Michigan. In our *18* years of doing
Waddles, NEVER have we seen weather THIS HORRID!!! It is Absolutely
HORRID!!!!!!

Bless our brave volunteers for coming out in the FREEZING, DRENCHING  rain
and working their tails off and BLESS all of you in attendance. We have been
working HARD and Planning since January to make this our best Waddle EVER
only to have Mother Nature kick us in the a**!!!

One more day to go...the actual Waddle itself and it is VERY tempting to
cancel it....we wouldn't do that but, YES, the thought HAS sadly crossed our
minds  :O(  This has NEVER happened before.

We will be there tomorrow.....winter frigging coats, mittens , ear muffs and
 umbrellas with smiles on our faces to welcome you!!

Come join us....at least there is a basset friendly, warm, dry Pub to hang
out in.

We might as well be having this Waddle in January!! Grrrrrrr @ Mother
Nature!!!!

Melissa  (who couldn't be any more upset and angry with The Powers That Be..
perhaps choose a different weekend for next year? How does Memorial Day
Weekend Sound???)

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org