[Dailydrool] Chosing a school for future kids

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 19:50:23 PDT 2011

And I don't mean the four-leggers either.
I was driving back home from work waiting patiently at the red light when a bumper sticker caught my eye. It was a basset hound and the bumper sticker said "My child is an honorary student at XXXX elementary school" So immediately I thought "Oh I should find out where that school is and when the DH and I have kids, send them to a school where the mascot is a basset hound!" Forget the scores for the test or the teachers or the classification for a good school or even if they are in the neighborhood. Oh no!!! I base a school by its mascot. Bwahahahahahaha
Nancy momslabe to

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Ted (ATB)

and now Rambo