[Dailydrool] Drool needed please

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:06:04 PDT 2011

Hi friends

I am asking for drool for Ms. Beasley.  She was seen by her favorite vet,
Dr. Corn the other day,  first doc noticed she had lost weight and sure
enough she was down five pounds; secondly she has a ear infection, next a
bad tooth that needs to be pulled and finally but most devastating...the
lump she has on her head is black and doc feels it could be myloma (sp).  Of
course that has to be determined by a biopsy of the lump, I need to make an
appt with the surgeon who did her ear surgery in 2009.   I am in dialysis
three days a week and have home care nurse visit two days a week so I will
juggle things around to get her to the surgeon.  I want to be there, I know
she will have to be given anesthesia and that concerns me as she is 11.

I have noticed suttle changes in her behavior and a lack of appetite.  I
attribute this to stress from my health problems, she has endoured many
disruptions in her daily routine.  My many trips to the hospital by
ambulance and the three weeks I was in the rehab center were difficult on
her, I know she was worried. If the biopsy comes back bad, I will take her
home, make her comfortable and when she tells me she is tired, I will let
her make that journey to the bridge to begin a new adventure.  My baby, my
girl, my best friend.

I realize that I could be completely wrong and she will be fine which I hope
is the case.  So, if all you droolers out there could sling some our way, we
would appreciate it.  I thank you so much for listening and caring.

Snooters,
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann (Mama, that's no lump...that's a beauty mark cause I am
beautiful!)