[Dailydrool] Incovenient constitutionals...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun May 15 17:23:42 PDT 2011

 Oh, Pam...how I laughed at your description of taking out your hounds.  As you know, we gave up our fenced yard and doggie door when we sold our house nearly two years ago and moved into a rental townhouse.  We seem to have settled into a walkie schedule of sorts; 0630 hrs or whenever Miss Delilah decides to call reville, 11:00 am-ish or a few minutes earlier if Daisy is whining, 3:30 or 4:00 pm, after dinner, usually sometime between 7 and 7:30 pm and one last trip at about 10pm.  That is unless I am really into whatever it is that I am watching on TV or an extraordinarily good book, and like you, I, too, enjoy mysteries.  Then it's nudge nudge....Can't you see how perfectly pitiful I look?  Can you not see how in need I am of going outside immediately?  That I shall positively burst if we don't go out now?  Nudge, nudge...whine.  Daisy and Dozer are pretty good about getting business out of the way quickly.  Delilah, the "nudger," however, is the "let's sniff the evening air" girl or better yet?  Let's graze on some tasty grass morsels."  Sometimes I think she's part bovine, honestly.  Sigh... Anyway, while you're out there, waiting impatiently, just remember somewhere a bit northwest of you, we're doing the SAME thing, LOL

Sandi, Mamaslave of the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley