[Dailydrool] Golden Empire's Kingsburg Swedish Felsival and Waddle

JILL PETERSON jpx at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 23:18:34 PDT 2011

We want to make sure that everybody is aware of our annual Kingsburg Swedish festival and Waddle this year.  May 21st at 8:30 am.  The weather is supposed to be a nice mid 70's.

Along with the Waddle, we will be having contests for the King and Queen of the waddle, Best hat, Best Costume and Best decorated Wagon.  The King and Queen will be transported down the parade route in their own transportation.

AFter the Waddle we will serve lunch, beef sandwiches, chips, water/soda and then a little something sweet.

After lunch, we will be having the Memorial Ballon Release.  Barni had one two weeks ago and it was great.  You do not need to be present to participate in the ballon release.  Just go to our web site, www.gebr.org  and use the paypal feature or go to our first giving page www.firstgiving.com and look up Golden Empire basset Rescue and donate through that site.  Let us know what you want on the balloons and we will send them off to the rainbow bridge.

We will have a great raffle table complete with a one of a kind hand made gourde by our one and only, extreemly talented Dian.  Lots of Basset Crap of course.

Come on out and enjoy a day in the park with your hound meeting old and new friends.

Directions and information are on our web site www.gebr.org

Hope to see you there
Jill and the hounds