[Dailydrool] Twinkletoes!

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Tue May 17 11:58:07 PDT 2011

Today is our Twink's 8th "gotcha day" so there's squirt cheese and ice cubes
for everybody!  She's a funny girl who loves to stay home with her pal,
Hooter the harrier.  Walks, car rides, dog parks or any other outing are not
on this pup's agenda - give her her bed, her buddy, a good squeekie toy, and
FOOD, and she's a happy camper.  Oh, and an unlimited supply of belly rubs
and ear noogies - can never have enough of those!

Thank you for joining our family Twink - we love you!

Kathy Wilson