[Dailydrool] Love Shack and Elder Clara

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 21:39:37 PDT 2011

I have always liked this song, but after seeing the video of the waddle, I know it will always make me laugh. Everyone looked like they were having so much fun; I do assume a little liquor was in that room too. The dogs were all so well behaved. Mine would have had a coronary if some masked person started hopping around like that. I thought there might be an honor of some sort for Elder Clara, and I'm glad it was something so personalized. Right down to green gas bombs. Really, how many households have a sculpture in them complete with green gas bombs?
Janet, Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dolly, Bernie, and Bunny