[Dailydrool] Pet Pharmacy

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 18:29:01 PDT 2011

Since the discussion has turned to pet pharmacies, I just wanted to chime in to say that dog.com  is now offering prescription pet meds too.
www.dog.com is the website
I haven't tried this pharmacy yet but I do buy all my flea prevention on this site because its cheaper then anywhere else I have looked and I find a lot of cool stuff here. It used to be my go-to site to buy supplies when I was a volunteer too. I'm not affiliated with this company in any way, I'm just one happy happy customer

Nancy momslabe to

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Ted (ATB)

and now Rambo