[Dailydrool] Hurry, don't miss out!!!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.com
Thu May 19 06:09:32 PDT 2011

Now that we are back from Michigan we are geared up and ready to go to
BBR's Spring into Summer this weekend!  We are hoping to raise a ton of
moolah for the hounds of BBR and have tons of fun.

Do you need a vacation?!  Want an Ipod Shuffle?!  Cold and need a Martha
Knoll quilt?!  Does your house need some basset towels?!  Want a basset
jean jacket?!

If you answered yes to any of the above (or even if you didn't) then you
need to check out BBR's Spring into Summer Woofle, which is going on now
through Sunday, May 22nd at noon CST.  So please beg your slaves to use
some cookie money to buy some woofle tickets.  Purchasing tickets is
easy, so go check out the great items and purchase lots of tickets!

<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbrSIS/category.php?id_category=7>

The hounds and volunteers of BBR thank you for your support!

Melissa
Gerdie, Sarge, Oliver, Maddie and Homer ATB