[Dailydrool] gettin ready

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 19 12:50:00 PDT 2011

It be true,  mommy busy as little bee getting redy fur da rupture, dat  nut
right Annie,  youz speelin it wrong  agin, ok how youz spel  it  called
Raptor, nose sir dat nut right  either, raptor dem big bird  tings with big
winga and big feet and big beeeeeks dat pluck your brains out ob  your head,
it dun called da rapture. WHUT DAT ?????
I dont nose, but momma sez her ready,  sumtin suppose to happin dis
Saturday, coz momma sez her read it on side ob big truck at Meijers so it has to
bee da truth fur sure.she dun gotz biggie bag dog food and doggie treats,
an twree bottles ob wine, an two whole cases ob bottled water  an two
biggie bags ob
M&M'S an nosw whut, she dun buy new underwear,  yes sir BIG ones  fur old
lard A**  momma sez dat her momma told her dat you can't get into  heabbin
wif holeeeee underwear ! so da momma buy new ones wif no holes !   an now we
sit an wait !!!  whut we waitin fur Annie,  I don't nose,  but momma sez we
ready !!!!!!  Dey better hurry coz all dis good stuff  going to be gone by
Saturday.

Evil Annie and Maggie Wags

PS  this is mommy and yes,  I had a surprise visit from Brudder  Elwoods
mommy and her friend Pam,  and let me tell all of you droolers  that  life
just doesn't get any better than that !  you could  have knocked me over with
a feather !  I told her that I am just a stones  throw away from the Exit on
her way to the Waddle  so she checked it out  !!!  Debbie and Pam  Thank
You  I was  having a really  rough week and  you  two made my day  !!!!  and I
bet   now when I tell you our weather sucks you will believe me next time.
 bwahahaha
 I dont lie

Marlene