[Dailydrool] All hail the Queen!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri May 20 10:57:04 PDT 2011

YAWNNNNN......Queen Xandy Bear here!  Wait, what day is it?  FRIDAY!!  You mean I've slept all week???  Where is that useless blondeslave-why didn't she get me up-I need to speak to my subjects.  Oh, I see, the hound supporting job is moving to a new office today and she's been packing all week-let's see...I care about this WHY???  Sigh...you'd think things would be different now that I am Queen...anyway I guess I'll have to do this myself.  First of all King Holly Noelle and I would like to correct a misconception about the weather last weekend.  It was NOT raining...it was REIGNING!  Nothing wrong with that at all and we would like to thank all of our royal subjects who did not have a covered carriage to ride in but came to Waddle anyway.  We were overwhelmed at the number of people who waddled in the Reign with no thought to their pawsonal comfort and brought lots of $$ for the homeless hounds.  Yes, the King and I rode butt nekkid this year but I think it was only fitting(no pun intended).  Homeless  hounds don't have beautiful robes and pretty dresses to wear so maybe it was appropriate that we were au natural.  Now I am not saying we didn't thoroughly enjoy posing in our gorgeous robes the night before(please send us pictures) and in our beautiful dresses after the Waddle(please send us pictures)  but pawhaps we have a little different pawspective due to the Reign.  Anyway, we would like to thank our Royal seamstresses for totally outdoing themselves .  Did you see all of the little flowers on my robe?  Plus the ginormous bed fitting for a Queenly hound such as myself.  The slaves are looking to see where to put the addition on to the house to fit the bed.  Anyway, I digress.  This was our first visit to Michigan but certainly won't be the last(although we might rethink doing the 11 hours home in one shot in the Reign with one driver).  WE, King Holly and I would like to thank MBR for throwing one doozey of a pawty even in the Reign-you folks sure know how to have a good time.  Thanks to Auntie Bonnie for doing our Woofle page again this year-we already have a couple of Woofle items for next year.  You will be hearing from King Holly Noelle and myself throughout the year and we are making a promise to the lucky hounds who will run for and win the opportunity to be next year's Royalty.  As our Reign comes to an end next year we will cheerfully stomp for the entire weekend to ensure a rainless pawty for the encumbents.