[Dailydrool] vote for me please

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 08:15:06 PDT 2011

I entered the Bernina USA “Win an Ultimate Sewing Room Makeover”
https://apps.facebook.com/bernina/gallery?page=37&f=6
$2,500* BERNINA gift certificate and a $2,500* gift card to The Home Depot® so
that I can create the ultimate sewing space for me.
If I could win this, I could create a room with a real sewing table. I would be
able to create MORE quilts for the rescues, Plus I would be able to make the
memorial quilts I have been making, much, quicker and be making more money to
buy what I need for the rescue quilts. So far WABR, AZBHR and BBR have
benefitted from my quilts. I could get my business Digger Dog Designs in gear.
I currently sew up in the living room, on a portable folding table. I have a
large MDF board on top of the in order to use the Plexiglas table which gives me
a better sewing surface. In order to quilt anything, I have to set the ironing
board up behind and level with the Plexiglas table in order to have a larger
surface to sew on. There is no overhead light in the living room. So when
evening rolls around, I either quit, rely on the 3 way light over in the far
corner or clip my small Ott Light to the back of my set up. It does not help a
whole lot.

PLEASE cast your votes for me. Thank You
Martha Knoll and my quilting Bassisstant Molly Bob Digger.