[Dailydrool] Missouri

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon May 23 08:06:59 PDT 2011

The boyz and I are praying that all of our Daily Drool Friends in and around Missouri and the rest of the area that got the severe weather yesterday are all safe.  Love, Prayers and Drool sent to everyone out there that is a victim to the wicked weather that the country has been having this year.  I also have the boyz doing a no more severe weather stomp too.  Blessed Be

Michele Momma To the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger "Auntie Chris are you and the WMBRI ok?"
No More Bad Weather STOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP No More Bad Weather STOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...