[Dailydrool] Dana's stepchildren and the Joplin tornado

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Mon May 23 19:05:55 PDT 2011

Oh Dana, what heartbreaking, horrifying news.  We've all been  watching
this on the news, but to hear their personal story makes it even more  real and
devastating.  Our hearts ache for them.

What can we do to help?  It sounds like they need  everything, even shoes.
Can we send them things?  Or gift  cards?  Please let us know.  They're
part of our Daily Drool extended  family, and we want to welcome them into our
embrace.  How old are  they?

Please hold them tightly and tell them that people they don't  even know
care about them and are keeping them held tightly in our  prayers.

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry  ATB)