[Dailydrool] Momperson needs a Snorkel!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 26 03:00:19 PDT 2011

Momma here--I got a call last night from Bev, and oh boy, this was not good news. She asked me to post.
She was in the process of getting a new roof on the home. Well they couldn't get this done in one day so they had to cover the unfinished part to resume the next day.Well a storm came with monsoon type rains that just didn't stop. The temporary stuff didn't hold--and the house is flooded. The boys were floating--the ceiling and the walls are ruined, in fact the living room ceiling was bulging and they had to knock a hole in it to keep it from caving in. The boys are now in the kennel at Doc's, Bev and John are in a hotel. The house is now filled with the sounds of workers and drying equipment instead of  woofs and ahroo's. Poor Bev is pretty well beside herself, most everything is soaked. She did get her computer out, but she did not want to try and use it as she was not sure how secure the wifi was where she is staying. At this point they have the "hotel" plan for a week but hopefully she will know more today. She is worried about Cooper as he does not do well at the kennel.
So-not pretty folks--lets send her some dry fast hot air, I think she has had about all the liquid she can handle!!

Myself, I am thinking I would like to smack Mother Nature upside the headbone, this spring has been awful!!

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake