[Dailydrool] Damage

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:34:54 PDT 2011

Thanks Debbie for writing for me. Last night it was the last thing I could
imagine having the energy to do.
We are still shell-shocked.
The house suffered horrible damage from the water pouring in from the
unsecured roof tarps. The rain relentless. The LR ceiling is gone-- I mean
GONE-- the restoration people, who will dry the house out-- have already
pulled it down. The bedroom ceiling also will need to go, and two walls.
Dogs are in the kennel. I feel awful but this cannot be helped. I will pull
Cooper out tonight because he will not eat or drink when he is there.
We are in a motel for an undetermined amount of time.
Let me tell you all this: if you do not have insurance--get it. They are
even paying the kennel fees.
Sending no more rain drool to everyone. This is enough.

Displaced MomPerson, without hounds and missing them.