[Dailydrool] Condolences, etc.

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:37:01 PDT 2011

@ Nancy Schaefer - Heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved boy
Hadley. He sounds like he was truly a wonderful boy and brought tons of love
to your lives. I'll bet Elder Clara greets him at the Bridge with a special
treat. You're in my prayers!

Maybe we could all go for some kind of Guiness Book of Records trophy if we
all "pooled" our basset hounds hair!!!  Hey, if some state can claim the
largest ball of twine, why not the largest ball of hair!

And tons of drool to Bev & family for the house flooding. How awful! I agree
with Debbie, this spring weather just STINKS! Please let us know if we can
do anything to help.

Quincy & Mugsy got a good scolding last night because I heard first hissing,
then basset toenails clicking & found my poor old cat cornered by Mugsy on
one side & Quincy on the other. I scooped up the poor kitty & shamed the
dogs. Poor Mugsy felt so bad (Quincy could care less, the rotten fart), the
he ducked his head & slept on the couch.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."