[Dailydrool] Traveling

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:37:30 PDT 2011

I've been on 8 planes in less than a week.  Traveled to Boston to my neice's
college graduation.  It's hard to be away from home.  Thankfully on trip 1,
I saw a gentleman walking an aged basset that looked like my Poppy.  Trip 2
was to Vermont for work.  There I came across a man with a young red and
white.  I was so thankful to get a scratchy fix.  I got home after mid night
last night thanks to lots of delays.  It was Gallagher's 3rd birthday and I
missed it, AGAIN.  We were away last year.  Alas, no brown truck had arrived
during the day to bring his big boy brains, perhaps because I wasn't there
to sign for them.
Gallagher is a big red boy with not a lot of white.  I'm already noticing an
increase in white fur around his eyes.  Is 3 to young to start turning
white?