[Dailydrool] @ Leslie, A MT Moment & Chris Bly

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:37:08 PDT 2011

I second the motion about Chris Bly! I've known Chris & Jim for awhile & let
me tell you that they are true Basset Hound lovers and they've had to endure
all kinds of "crud" along the way in their fight to help save them. God
bless them both and I hope and pray that things get easier so they can keep
fighting the good fight to help the hounds! I, too, just bawled after
reading about this latest hound. What are these kinds of parents teaching
their children anyway. That you can just throw anything away, whether it's
an inert item or a living creature!!!! I feel so sorry for the cat these
people acquired because I'm sure at some point, they'll get tired of it too
and toss it out. I admire Chris's ability to "hold it in", grab the dog and
get out of there, because I don't know if I'd be able to keep my mouth
closed! I would, first, want to give those 3 little snots a lesson in the
value of life, and then I'd like to take the parents out to the woodshed &
give them a lesson on cruelty. Sorry folks, I just get rabidly incensed and
outraged at the ignorance of people and how they can treat such a beautiful,
living creature in such a deplorable manner!! Those kinds of people
shouldn't be allowed to have a pet (let alone breed children). OK, I'm
getting off my soapbox now. This kind of inhumanity never ceases to amaze
and disgust me. ARRHRGHGGHGHGHGHG!!!!!!

Which leads me to say to all the Droolers and especially the ones who work
tirelessly in Rescue, THANK YOU! Thank you for all that you do for these
beautiful babies, for what you do without for yourselves in order to help
them, and for your untiring will and courage to keep right on doing it! God,
I wish I could win the lottery, I'd donate to every rescue around!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."