[Dailydrool] Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 13:14:54 PDT 2011

So I go the Vet where Conley and Nigel and Llewis are, to pick up Cooper.
One of the head kennel workers says to me:
"That little Conley of yours....he's a rascal."
Now I have called Conley a lot of things in his short life, but "rascal" is
not one of them. So I bite. "Yeah?"
"Yes. We have cut the expen in half with fencing, in order to grow grass in
one half. Kevin [the other head kennel manager and a very careful, good guy]
has it all blocked off."
"uh hunh and"

" And I put Conley out in the expen [This is a large enclosure surrounded by
9 foot high chain link with wire on the top and buried at the foot in
cement] and when I went to get him he was in the other side looking at the
parking lot!"

My eyes must have bulged slightly because she quickly said "He wasn't OUT
OUT, he was still inside the chain link!!" I was trying to think of an
appropriate response:

 1.ha ha what a little trickster he is
2. goodness me he is a problem.
3. &*&^^%$&*(() HTF DID HE GET OUT TO BEGIN WITH????

I picked a slimmed down version of the third comment. They "think" he
crawled under the fence but don't know where. Uhhhh come on, guys...I trust
you with my dogs. Let's have a little return on the investment, ok, or do I
have to come back to work? Would you like that? Working with the Grande
Bitche again??
I suggested they not turn any of my dogs out into the ex pen until they know
where and how he got under the fence.

Ha ha what a little varmint he is. Can you hear my teeth grinding? (And you
wanna bet Bossman doesn't know?)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Conley (despite his efforts) and Cooper.