[Dailydrool] Moe update

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:44:16 PDT 2011

My friend Nicole, co-momma to Moe the basset (who I found out is 14 yrs, 9
1/2 months) wanted to pass along her thanks to those sending drool, prayers
& positive thoughts their way. She was so touched by the outpouring of
support from people who she's never met, who shared a love for this stubborn
breed! (All messages about Moe have been passed on, as was the sender's
e-mail, so if you receive a message from a Nicole you don't recognize, it's
probably from her).

The drool seems to be working as well! She knows not to hope for a miracle,
but she said that Moe had perked up substantially today, still not eating,
however after having a bone biopsy in his mouth yesterday, that's pretty
much to be expected! Apparently Moe was originally Kristi's dog, and he
found her when he was around 4, so he's been a faithful companion for around
11 years, and Nicole & her have been living together for I think around
4-5-ish years (don't quote me on that!) So they are very much bonded with
the stubborn old coot! They are also quite happy that he's perked up a bit!

Once again, just goes to show you that droolers really are the best!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma, with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino
& Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473