[Dailydrool] Are you guys SURE these individuals are canine??

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 29 18:40:28 PDT 2011

Well .... are you???  Because Snoopy doesn't act like a dog.   Ok, Ok, so I'm a
bit upset.  But still ....

This morning I was slicing up fruit for the family and I had some pinapple
trimmings that I was splitting between Cyrus and Snoopy.  Yes ... my labrador
retriever was hungrily wolfing down pinapple but it's only because this .....
Snoopy .... has put him up to it.  Anyway I laid out the fruit plate and turned
my back and ...... all H&(L broke loose.  Now I know what happened .... Cyrus is
tall enough to sniff the fruit plate on the kitchen table flat footed and Snoopy
saw that nose hit the berries and pinapple and such and went for him .... big
time.  Now I had to lunge across the room and by then my poor lab was COVERED in
drool .... Snoopy couldn't actually bite anything if his life depended on it ...
he inhibits his bites .... but he lunges in there and slobbers and lips all over
his target ... screaming the whole time ... Cyrus has had it with this kind of
behavor and he snarled and screamed right back and also slobbered all over
Snoopy ..... now I reached both hands in there separating these two heathens
..... needed a SHOWER TOWL to wipe off all the slobber and such dragging these
two ruffiens apart!!!!

So I sent Snoopy straight off to the man cave and sulked most of the morning.
 I let him back in 2 minutes after I sent him out and Cyrus greeted him with a
tail wag and the two of them trotted off outside TOGETHER and played and then
they came back in together and apologized but I was past all patience and told
them to go lay down.  Snoopy followed me around all day (when he wasn't curled
up with Cyrus).  Snoopy has said he's sorry about 700 times by now.

Their dadPerson says all they did was make a racket and it's no big deal.  He
wasn't there in the room to hear them and have to drag them apart.  HE wasn't
covered in drool.  I mean it was PINAPPLE for Dogs sake!!!  And then this
evening we had broccoli and without even thinking I gave Cyrus and Snoopy each a
broccoli bone and they lay down together and eat them on the living room floor
... and Cyrus got tired of his and gave Snoopy the rest with a yawn.

It's not really a dog is it?  It's some kind of ET packaged up to look something
like a dog, isn't it?

Confused (and still trying to sort it all out)  momPerson.