[Dailydrool] A Basset is not a dawG

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 30 07:49:23 PDT 2011

Dear Snoopster-

It is clear you gave some more slave Training to do. Your human still vaguely thinks of you as a dawG. Yeah, right. At least you have her to the point of questioning. It is a good start. My slaves came broken in. Auntie feyfey took them in paw very quickly.

I went to the boardwalk, yesterday for Barks on the Boards in Ocean City. Wore a pretty dress by designer Jenny.  Nice hat from ears to you  Shopped a little. Had some lunch. Pawfect sunshine.

DawG be hanged.

 Although I do refer to tootsie roll, Fanne Mae and cocoa as my dawGters. Cause as Pawtuniamom I am allowed.

Pawtunia

Sent from my pawphone