[Dailydrool] Drool calendar

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 17:01:26 PDT 2011

We want to thank Ellie very much for all the time over the years she has put into the calendars.  Thought we were going to be very sad to find out that was the end.  Laura we commend you for taking on such a daunting task.

Carmen thank you for giving Ada a much deserved real home.  Our newest Lacey is only about 38 pounds and is also small boned.  She may not be alpha but she certainly will keep Annie Belle and Jennie Mae in shape.  They play and play and play.  She seems so thrilled to be able to walk and run around in a fenced yard instead of being chained and have her collar so tight you could hardly get your pinky finger between it and her neck.  She would like to challenge any houndy to a race because she is THAT fast.

The girls send drool to anyone in need and a safe trip to all going to Michigan.

Tana triplets
Annie Belle, pawfessional model and alpha hound
Jennie Mae...I'm bossy cuz I am not at the bottom any more
Lacey Jo  I'm tiny and berry fast
mom.....and which one of you caught your paw in the light cord and knocked the lamp off the table on Saurday so we had to get new shade?