[Dailydrool] Rare 60 pound Bassets????

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 19:57:47 PDT 2011

Fabulous Freddie is probably the closest I have to a well bred basset with his big bone structure
and huge feet.  He weighs in at 64 lbs and looks really good after he lost that 10 lbs +.  Nelly Belle
is a small basset at 40 lbs but then she came from "that place" that Addy talked about.  (Actually if
she had a breast reduction she would probably lose another 5 lbs.)  Sophee Maree was tiny basset
who will always be around 30 lbs and I,  like Addy, suspect there is something else mixed in because
everything about her was delicate.

I sometimes just want to scream and rip the head off of these people that breed the mini-bassets.  I
wonder if the prisons will let me bring the gang with me????

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc