[Dailydrool] dog trainers

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 17:49:36 PDT 2011

I have never felt the need to consult a dog trainer even when Max came into the house of hounds (but still was dealing with Mom at home, or else), but since Auntie Walli and I began to do dog things together last year, I stumbled across Doggie U, K9 academy.  I was drawn to it, and after a while, I started with classes for Pierre jr.  Jr. is still young, a little over 2, and he still has moments of "tude", but classes have given him a great energy release and distraction.  He is my hope for the future of a well trained boy.  Positive reinforcement works great.
Jackie