[Dailydrool] No rain

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri May 13 13:21:08 PDT 2011

It is me, Queen Pawtunia. It is the last few hours
of my year of service. I have tried to work hard for my friends. Remember, I got pressed into fundraising by the premature passing of my Momcakes. Thank you to all the Aunties and Uncles and houndies who helped me become Queen and be Queen. I will still be sniffing around. A Queen's work is never done. Special thanks to my son, King Chunky. We are very proud to be the first mother/son Queen and King. Breeder hounds can and should help their homeless friends.

In my final days I have managed to keep everybody STOMPIN as Auntie feyfey would have wanted. I am proud to say we held off the storms in Michigan, so far.  After tonight the new Queen will be in charge of weather. No Basset event I led the stomp for got rained out this year. DoGspeed to my successor!

Queen Pawtunia
Sent from my paw phone