[Dailydrool] Da Wedder

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun May 15 15:05:14 PDT 2011

Dis be redunkulus!  It be May an cold heer in Califurny wiff wite stuff on da ground!  We nebber
hab wite stuff!  Weer me 80 or ebben 70 degrrr wedder go???   Diid Momma moob us wen
we no looky?  Weer me coat?  Shud juss gone to da Mishgun an frozen wiff dem.  oh wate, Momma
sed it no snow wite stuff, it be hell...oops...hale ...same ole thingy to me.  Was a comin strate down
in big ole pellets steed ob balls.   Momma took da picshure cuz it nebber wite on da ground.

Heat on...coat on...gonna take a nappy,
Lub,
Nelly Belle
Momma Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc