[Dailydrool] dreams

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Tue Nov 1 01:33:30 PDT 2011

sometimes when my maggie is sleeping she worries me. her breathing gets so strange and sometimes frightening. sometimes it's loud and snorkling and it stops and goes. her body jerks but she doesn't wake up unless i wake her up because i think there is something wrong. but then again i'm one of those mom's who up until my kids were teenagers,always went to their room to make sure they were breathing before i went to bed. i probably would still do it except that i go to bed way before they do !!!!!  kimberly & maggie