[Dailydrool] Nigels wheels

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 13:40:22 PDT 2011

Oh Nigel,

                   you don't know how happy you are making everybody about
your new wheels,   you put a great big smile on my face everyday ! we proud
of you Nigel, we knew  you could do it !!!!!!! wroooom ! pretty soon dey be
needin a stop light at the  end ob your drive way You Go Nigel !

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

twin sister came down from Detroit today , we were going out to lunch to
meet my older sister to celebrate all of our birthdays, any ways when Darlene
 got here I had to put Evil Annie in the bedroom until Dar could get in the
 house,  once she is in , my Annie is fine,  but she has bitten my  sister
twice in the knee cap. so to make this a short story, Maggie Wags is my
happy dog and greets everyone with whines whimpers and kisses, so Darlene bends
 down and tells Maggie, " I love you too Maggie, you are the good girl out
of the  two, just like me "   I was always the good one and your mommy was
always the bad one and still is !!!!!!! HA,  happy birthday Darlene  !   I
told her that I hope Annie comes out and rips her pant  leg,  she didn't !

we are sending drool for Morse's daddy to heal his broken leg.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and evil  Annie