[Dailydrool] Eddie and tail-advise please!

Christina Brookshire boo62c at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:45:40 PDT 2011

Eddie (between 8 and 10 years old) seems to have lost the ability to lift
up his tail!!!!  It still wags but he can't lift it up!  I noticed it last
night but thought because I had an attention hogging foster for a couple
days, he was just sad.  He is usually glued to my side and the foster would
not let him be near me despite all my efforts.  She went to her forever
home this morning but he's no better.   I think it might be a back issue.
He was moving slowly on our walk so I am becoming more and more sure
something is really wrong.  I AM calling the vet but I am hoping someone
can advise on what I should ask about and what kinds of treatments I should
ask about.  Thank you in advance.
Christi, Bumpy, Eddie, Sparky the beagle and Sadie Lady (ATB)