[Dailydrool] Jean Paul

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:26:57 PDT 2011

Jean Paul got through the surgery, which was a worry since he is over weight.  He had three small growths removed, two from his face area, and one from a leg, but there are many more tags and lumps that were left behind due to his weight and the worry of his being "under".  The dental was fine, no extractions, but indeed, his left anal gland needed to be removed, and the lump in the area, while not attached will get a biopsy.  He has a drain in his rectum, and he has to stay at the Vet over night.  The drain will come out Sat. and the biopsy results should be back by then.  JP is 10, and he is a heart dog.  I didn't sleep at all last night.  Pumpkin is finally noticing his being missing for too long, and she is getting restless.
Nigel and Colette go in for procedures tomorrow.  Dentals and growth removals also, but no internal work.  Not taking anything for granted, I believe they will be OK, but no worry drool for me would be appreciated.
I apologize for my lack of dialogue with others about their hounds and problems and passing.  I am trying to keep up to the best of my ability, and I usually do this privately.
I have been so stressed, I just noticed yesterday, my car need inspection.  I was one day late, but it got done.  I don't think I am losing it in the way of disease, but I am just getting hit hard with so much.
Just one day at a time.
Jax