[Dailydrool] Those are my babies are the calendar today!

Kay Jordan kayjordan2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 06:30:16 PDT 2011

Yup those are my angels! With the head angel Birthday boy heading up the pack! Happy Birthday wishes to my handsome wonderful boy King George E Grunt!! I love you GeorgeE. But then he knows it. We are truely joined at the hip. I believe he is the other half of me. He is a good boy, even if grumpy at times. But he likes things his way and as long as he gets things done his way no one gets hurt.

He is 10 today. We have had a ton of good times since I picked him up 10 years ago. The last pup of the litter that no one wanted. He was just waiting on his momma to get to him. We have traveled to numerous waddles across the country. He has raised tons of moola for the homeless hounds. We have traveled internationally. Ok, we just went to Canada but it sounds so much cooler to say international. We have met some many wonderful people and have made some many good friends.

George has been good to me. He still lets me dress him up and put funny hats on him. He puts up with alot of stuff for his momma. He lets me squeeze him and kiss him and hug him. But he doesn't like to snuggle when he is sleeping. His face is turning so white. He sleeps more then he used to. Sometimes I worry about him getting older. But then he will grab a toy and want to play keep away, or he will prop those giant ears up and turn that head as if to say guess what I want momma! He is demanding. Has to have his pillow just right. Needs to have some ice in his water bowl. Knows when it is time for a road trip and even though I think he would rather stay home, he demands to go so he can be with his momma.

I wish you the very best birthday George, we will have a massive celebration when I get home from work tonight. I hope I have you for another 10 years! I cannot even imagine life without you. Who would keep me in line?

Kay, King George E Grunt, Lucy, PIT Riley & Jaz
www.georgeegrunt.com