[Dailydrool] Nefe

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 4 19:42:33 PDT 2011

Oh Carol, I'm sending my condolences for the passing of Nefe, so young still, but things are what they are and hopefully (and probably, for what you said) she didn't suffer, what for me is really important.
The pain goes away a little at a time, I'm living this myself.
We have to look on the bright side, that we were blessed to have them beside us for the time we did, and that one day we will for sure, meet again. I am sure about it.
And look for the signes, because they do visit us sometimes, and it is so good to feel their presence. One day I woke up and for no reason felt that Xaxa was there, close to me. So I said "my dear (we called him dear a lot, because of his sweetness), since you are here, let's take a nap togheter, so I lied down (being already in bed) and took a nap with him close by, under the blankies.
Half an hour later I woke up and got up, Xaxa was gone, I could feel.
When I was at the bathroom washing my face, I realized it was my birthday and my eyes watered right there. He knew.
You may think I'm crazy but it is what happen.
It made me believe he is well and different, with a knowledge they don't have here. Maybe we will only understand when we cross the bridge and she them there, waiting for us.
I'm sure Nefe is in a better place and I will pray that Xaxa will keep her company (and her sister too) as she might be a little lost at first.
Love and healing drool to your heart,
Virginia with Violeta and Xaxa (in heaven)