[Dailydrool] Drool Request

Denise L Staub basset_baby at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:01:50 PST 2011

Good Evening all,

I am a longtime member of the drool, but I have never posted before.  I have
learned so much from all of you  and have appreciated every bit of advice
and knowledge about bassets that has been shared.  Those that participate in
the Howliday exchange may know Baby (ATB), Shadow and Bailey from all the
years that we have participated.

Tonight we just took Shadow, who will be 13 on Christmas Day, to the
emergency vet.  He bloated and his stomach has twisted.  He is in surgery
now.  Please spare some drool for this old man.   Other than being on
medication for seizures, he has been a healthy guy to this point and is the
sweetest boy.  It is because of many of you that I knew right away what was
wrong with him to rush him to the vet.

Thank you all,

Denise