[Dailydrool] The 'Tana triplets beautiful holiday decorations

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:09:28 PST 2011

Saw Cookie's posting and had to chime in.  The 'Tana triplets make the most
gorgeous wreaths, ornaments, and stockings for the holidays.  And not just
for bassets!  I had them make an ornament for my brother and
sister-in-law's cockatoo one year and they LOVED it!  All proceeds go to
towards helping Leslie and Montana Basset Rescue.  They are very reasonably
priced for their beauty and originality.  So don't delay -- get yours now!
Laura (and Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly who have theirs!!)