[Dailydrool] Edmond & the Vetlady

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 09:23:02 PST 2011

Dis is Edmond Dawd. Momma and Dad done took me to the vetlady ober the weekend. I thinked those were for relaxing onlys, but no, not this one. I ain't like it at alls!

They done put me on da scale and Momma was a little worried cuz she knows I be getting biggers. I fink I look loberly. Dad about spit outs his coffee when the lady says 65.9 pounds. I looked at him like "whut? is that bad Dad?" Abter that I went into the back scary room place (Momma had to walk me there with the assistant lady) and they gabe me lotsa shots, and trimmed me toebones. As soon as they opened that door though, I ran straights for the exit. I just meet Momma and Dad and the car.

The vetlady catched me and made me come back to da room where eberyone were. She said I was a "beautiful basset" and told Momma she was amazed at how clean my ears be. (Momma is a little anal about those fings). I just hid behind Momma or sat on Dads lap and eated all the bizkits those people had.

We hab to go back for more shots in a few weeks, but I don't fink I'll go. I don't like dem strangers...

Lotsa drool to JP and Shadow and theys peoples.

Lub,
Edmond Dawd (I only gains twelbe pounds Momma) & Kimi