[Dailydrool] Woofle

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Nov 7 19:03:58 PST 2011

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in our Woofle to raise money to
pay vet bills for Buster and a few other Hounds at Western Missouri Basset
Rescue we raised enough to pay our vet and had some extra to get Happys
teeth cleaned and two cysts removed, Busters X rays and two new girls and
two old fosters shots, We had Tinkerbells cremation and Mugsy went to the
vet. Thank You everyone especially the people who donated items and who
donated their time to make the Woofle happen Sharon, Angelika and Suz Thank
you.