[Dailydrool] 2012 Senior Basset calendar

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 14:37:10 PST 2011

Sorry for the delay,  we are working fast to get this to press.  Am thinking
they will be mailed in the week of Thanksgiving,  a bit later than I am used
to,  but some parts are out of my control.

I estimate we will have the final to our printer by the end of this week,
and I OK a proof early the following week,  and then hope to have them all
for mailing soon after.

So,  time is short,  I am still getting a few people wanting calendars, but
there will be a point when orders will be closed.

This is the last time, I will put it out to you all,   order now, and have a
beautiful wall calendar filled with hounds you know hanging on your wall for
all of 2012.

You can order by going to the Shoppes of Bounder BLVD
www.bounderblvd.org

Look under the 2012 calendar link.

Thanks again and thanks to all who made this year a success again!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and