[Dailydrool] RE : Marlene special ob da month

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 05:27:32 PST 2011

Daddy brand new Verizon phone --- 1
mommy new stove -  0000, zip, nada !

he leaves on Sunday for 10 days deer hunting season , I told him he was
going to be cooking his turkey on the patio with a Blow Torch, when he gets
home lets get this done !

I am very interested in the articles about the  retractable  leashes,  I
have been having an aweful time walking bot my girls  lately, they both pull,
I have a haltie head harness of Annie  but she  keeps rubbing her face on
the back of my leg trying to take it off. so Annie  pulls me one way and
Maggie is a slow poke and stops and sniffs every headstone  and blade of grass,
you have to understand that I have MS and walking is a real  chore, I have a
real balance problem, so I found a retractable leash in my  basement and
gave it a try and I was impressed, it gave Annie the freedom to  walk ahead of
us and she didn't pull,  so I went out and bought another one  for Maggie,
yesterday was our first walk and I have to say that both girls loved  the
allowed  freedom from the short leash, but I also have to admit that by  the
time we got back to the car, my hands which have severe arthritis ached
something terrible,  so they have their pros and cons, not sure if I will
continue to use both of them or not. I was surprised at how expensive they  were.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie wags and Evil  Annie