[Dailydrool] WE'VE TOPPED IT!! "Scensty for Special Mommies" fundraiser!

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Fri Nov 11 06:27:22 PST 2011

TODAY'S THE LAST DAY TO GET YOUR ORDERS IN!
WE'VE TOPPED OUR ORIGINAL GOAL OF $1,250 in sales so we've went BIGGER & are now ONLY $200 AWASY FROM $2,000---THAT'S $500 THAT GOES DIRECTLY TO HHBR & THE MOMMIES!!
PLEASE SHARE SHARE SHARE!!

THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE ORDERED!!
PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR 2ND ANNUAL SCENTSY FUNDRAISER “SCENTSY FOR SPECIAL MOMMIES”

HHBR has had the distinct pleasure of welcoming 3 Breeder Release Mommies into the crew in the past 2 weeks. Clementine & Lucy joined us when a local Iowa Breeder contacted us needing help in placing the girls. May joined us from the breeder auction in Arkansas.

Because the girls vetting bills are mounting we've decided to dedicate this year's  Scentsy proceeds to them!
Local Scentsy consultant and fellow Basset Hound owner, VALERIE WARRIOR, has generously offered to give HHBR ALL OF HER PROCEEDS from the total sales!

This year's Scentsy party is an online party.  To place your Scentsy order by November 11th, visit Valerie's website at:
https://valeriewarrior.scentsy.us

Find the Hounds Haven Basset Rescue Scentsy party on the left-hand side of the website and click "Buy From Party" next to our name.

We also have catalogs and order forms if you'd prefer to order that way. Also, if you don't know which Scentsy scents you'd like to order - and you live in the Des Moines, IA, area - HHBR volunteers have a basket of Scentsy scent samples they can bring to your house for you to "sample sniff" before you place your order! Contact Sable at sable at houndshavenbassetrescue.com or (515) 312-5478 if you want catalogs, order forms, or want to arrange a "sample sniff!"

For any and all questions regarding the Scentsy product please do not hesitate to contact Valerie Warrior at vwwarrior at iowatelecom.net  or (641) 745-7268.

More information about Clementine, Lucy and May can be found on our website at:
http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com/SCENTSY-FUNDRAISER.html

Thank you for helping our special HHBR mommies!