[Dailydrool] Please help BBR!!!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.com
Fri Nov 11 05:44:37 PST 2011

ROliver here.  I overheard mom talking to some other rescue folks about
how dire BBR was for funds.  She said something about not being able to
take in any more hounds.  She also said something about needing cookie
money so they could once again help those bassets in need once again as
well as support the 80 or so hounds currently in BBR's care.

Not liking the idea of hounds not having cookie money or a safe place to
stay, I am woofing to all of you for your help.  They have started a
Basset Capital Campaign to try to raise $50,000 over the next year.  All
it takes is a little bit of cookie money each month as a pledge and BBR
can once again start taking in hounds in need.

For more info go to
<http://bassetbuddiesrescue.org/basset/basset-capital-campaign/>.

Thanks for listening and I'm hoping this helps my fellow rescue hounds!!!!

Woofs,
ROliver
with Sarge, Maddie, Henry and Eve
and Homer and Gerdie ATB