[Dailydrool] FaceTime with snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 11 11:13:39 PST 2011

Hi all it's Dale

I am at a conference in Portland and last night Julianne suggested we try FaceTime with snoopy.  Now Cyrus won't talk on the phone but snoopy loved it. His eyesight must be really good because his snootier was right up against Julianne's phone and it looked hilarious on my phone but from his reaction it was obvious he could see and hear me and knew who it was

Susan K made him and Cyrus some thanksgiving bandanas and they looked so handsome.

I love FaceTime and so does snoopy.  Cyrus won't do it

Dale

Sent from my iPhone