[Dailydrool] Innnoooocent

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 18:52:09 PST 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood, a catchin up on me droolinz here, why it would be appearin da old wooman be in a snort---all dem fings she be a sayin I breakin round me home--tisk tisk tisk----why I didnt dooze nuffin on dat list. An Daddie back frum da trabel fur wurk so now I bee safe. I helped him fix da fence todey whut be broke too and he been a wurkin on da puter ober dere on da teble whut be broke. Brudder Elwood help dere too.  Not sure how Momma done missed dem fings--I bee innocent dere too.
But Momma aint a gibin up. Youze know whut she dun?? I tell you liddel story.
Youze see me an Brudder Jake we dine in our crates at da food time here. I hab dis very specul bowl gotz biggie nobbers in it cause I eat too fast she sayz. No more food dan da Brudder git, I gots to eat fast---well todey she git me a new no fast eatin bowl whut I hate. I chasin kibble ober here, an ober dere an dis fing be a pain in da tailbone. Took me furever to do dinnerz tonite. I got liddel hot unner da collar bout dis, so here come Momma, she open me crate an I took da new bowl an flipped it out wif me snooter----it smacked on da floor an I jumped out an grabbed it wif me teef--it time to destroy dis fing youze see--Momma standing dere a yellin me name like I aint got no centz sayin stop dat. She seyz I paid good monnie fur new bowl fur you, now you aint gonna chew it up.
Brudder Elwood seyz watch dis. I teke nodder chomp. I gib Momma da warnin look dat sey gohead--try an teke it.
And youze know whut she dun????
She grab a cookie--toss it in me crate-now whut dog in da rite headbone pass up a cookie??
Brudder Elwood jump back an grab da goods. Momma snatch up da new bowl. Teke it rite to da food room an gib it a bath. She seyz git used to it--iffin you want to eat-you gittin da new bowl.
Brudder Elwood hab plan.
I destroy dis monster tamorrow.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester