[Dailydrool] Drool please!

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:16:18 PST 2011

Buster, our male Basset, is spending the weekend at the Vetspital. The last two days he has been eating well, but several hours later throws it all up undigested. He receives no people food, only kibble. We took him to the vet this morning, and they did blood work and xrayed him. His tummy was very tender. The xr showed inflammation around his pancreas and the blood work showed early pancreatitis. He was also mildly dehydrated, so he will be getting IV fluids and IV antibiotics this weekend. Please send whatever drool you can spare. I really don't want to lose another dog so soon (well, or ever for that matter).
Thanks!
Brenda & Bob & the Thundering Herd